“Dates for your diary”
SPRING SUPPER CLUB
Join us for an evening at the Barn to celebrate the start of Spring with a Moroccan-inspired seasonal menu carefully created by Kalm Kitchen.
Sharing board of buratta cheese with honey, fresh figs, smoked almonds, chargrilled ribbons of yellow & green zucchini, heirloom tomatoes, marinated artichokes, nocellara olives & rosemary focaccia
SLOW COOKED MOROCCAN LAMB SHOULDER with tabbouleh salad, smoked aubergine puree, roasted fennel & red pepper salad, pomegranate, roasted pistachios
ROAST RIB OF BEEF with triple cooked chips, baby gem with shallot & parsley, red wine jus, berniase sauce & watercress
Raspberry breton delice with textures of raspberry, vanilla cremeux & roasted salted pistachios
Friday 23rd April 2021
Saturday 24th April 2021
TICKETS: FIRST RELEASE
Supper Club at The Barn
Price £65 p/head*
* includes a glass of fizz upon arrival.
On this first ticket release we are offering tables to groups of 4, 5 or 6 people only (no more than two households).
All tables will be located outside in the garden overlooking our field of Longhorn cattle. A marquee will be on standby should the weather turn, but we are hoping for a beautiful Spring evening.
If the forecast is indeed on our side, we will open up the garden to offer more tables on a second ticket release!
If tickets are sold out, or you are less than 4 people, please join our waitlist and we will be in contact ahead of our second ticket release on Friday 16th July 2021 to advise on availability and offer you a table.
Where do I park?
- In our car park at the main entrance or for those wanting to park overnight, you can park in our overflow car park located opposite venue main entrance.
How do I get a taxi home ?
- Please bear in mind that due to our rural location, Uber and similar booking-apps do not work. Therefore please pre-book your taxis via one of our recommended companies: A&E Cars (01483 905 050), GM Cars (01483 566 566) or Five & Sixes (01483 565 656).
When do I arrive?
- We will have over 100 people on site so arrival times will be staggered from 7pm to help not only with the flow of people but to ensure that social distancing measures can be easily adhered to. You will be prompted to select your 10 minute arrival time slot when you purchase your ticket – we ask that you arrive promptly to avoid having to wait!
What time do I leave?
- Our bar will be open until 10pm with last orders called at 9:30pm, from there we say thank you and wish you a safe journey home!
What do I wear?
- We hope for a lovely spring evening, but please dress appropriately and bring an additional layer just in case! The dinner will be hosted outside in the venue garden.
Can we come if we are just 2 or 3 people?
- If the forecast is on our side, we will open up the garden to offer more tables on a second ticket release! If tickets are sold out, or you are less than 4 people, please join our waitlist and we will be in contact ahead of our second ticket release on Friday 16th April 2021 to advise on availability and offer you a table.
Can I bring my children?
- This event is catered more towards adults as we are not providing small portions for children or reduced prices. You are more than welcome to bring children but they will need to pay the full ticket price. This said , we are looking to launch our first ever Family Sunday Lunch Club on Sunday 25th April at the Barn and provide children’s entertainment! Are you interested? If you are – please register your interest below and we will keep you updated and send first ticket release details!
Simply let us know your plans and we will provide you with a package.
click here for more >
Check our calender to see our available dates for your special occasion.
click here for more >